Park History

Twenty-nine years ago the Living History Park was an abandoned water works. As shown in this picture it was an overgrown, swampy area used as a dumping ground by the city. The remarkable change in the area has given North…


The Willow Springs Meeting House was built in 2002 by Ted Greer and his family. The Spring House Tavern is the only building original to the site. The Blacksmith’s Forge was one of the first buildings the park added. Built…


Funding assistance provided by Aiken County through accommodations tax funds. If traveling through the area for special events, weddings, retreats, etc., here is a list of accomodations. Colonial Times: Under the Crown It is 1780 and the colonies are in rebellion….

Latest News

Under the Crown canceled

Due to the concerns for everyone’s health and safety the Education Day scheduled for April 17th and the Under the Crown / Colonial Times event the weekend of April 18-19 has been canceled.  We look forward to seeing everyone in…

Last Saturday canceled.

This month’s Last Saturday event, March 28th, is canceled. 


​ North Augusta’s Living History Park to Host Directory Read more:

Last Saturday Events

Join us for a bit of history on the last Saturday of each month from January through November.  Perry Hill, the Backwoods Cabin, will be bustling with activities of the 18th century.  This is not a big event and allows…

Learn More